Welcome to 6th grade science! I am really looking forward to this year and helping you rise to your full potential while we interact with the world of science. It is my goal for you to feel successful and positive about classroom learning and making friends, while building a caring and safe environment. I am thrilled to be your teacher, and I expect great things from our class this year!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me, speak with me after class or after school. I am here for you!
Science – Green themed materials
- Mead 5-Star wide ruled notebook with pocket and perforated paper.
- Five Star stay-put portfolio, poly, 3-hole, green
Each student should carry to each class the following:
- Forest Choice #2 wood case pencil, latex-free eraser, pre-sharpened, 12 ct.
- A large eraser
- 3-ring nylon pencil pouch w/mesh window, 9.75” x 7.75”, assorted colors
- Daily planner
We encourage each student to donate to the 6th grade community the following items:
- 2 boxes Kleenex facial tissues, 160 ct.
- Crayola markers, classic, broad tip, 8 ct.
- Scotch magic tape, ¾” x 300” with dispenser
- White copy paper ream, 8.5” x 11”, 20 lbs., 92 bright
- Colored copy paper, 20 lbs., 8.5” x 11”, 500 ct. Green/Blue/Canary/Pink
- Forest choice #2 wood case pencils, latex-free eraser, pre-sharpened, 12 ct.
- Crayola colored pencils, full length, sharpened, 12 ct.
- 6 Elmer’s small washable all-purpose school glue stick, .21 oz.
- Liquid paper correction fluid, 18 ml.
- 2 pack Disinfectant wipes